When we post our photo on web page, we always find out that our image quality are low. The problem is our image size doesn’t match and if we try to re-size our image the quality will not good enough. So we’ll show you how to re-size with high quality?
1. Open you photo with Adobe Photoshop
2. Go to menu Image > Image size or press Ctrl + Alt + I
3. Reduce image size by 500 pixel then OK
4. Go to menu Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask
5. Fill Amount 50% and radius 0.2 pixel then OK
6. Re-do step 3-5 again until an image size good for you.